» Who does SAP training benefit?
At the highest level, SAP training will benefit the company investing in the training. The decision to make the leap onto an SAP environment is not an easy one to make; it requires coordination across several levels of a company, not to mention the amount of planning required to get an SAP project up and running. After a full SAP lifecycle effort, making sure employees can actually take advantage of and use the new technology is the logical next step.
Oftentimes, when an organization chooses not to invest in proper SAP training for their users, it can lead to major downturns in company productivity as well as profit loss. According to a 2015 SAP training survey performed by Michael Management, one Fortune Top 50 client whose users were not properly trained created bad SAP system configurations, forcing the company to have to restate earnings twice, which led to its stock price being cut by 50%.
» How is SAP training traditionally acquired?
With the lack of reputable training options to choose from, many companies will decide to go directly through SAP to obtain the proper training for their employees. This is both expensive and inconvenient because SAP training is offered only certain dates and locations, forcing companies to coordinate the schedules of any number of employees needed to attend the training. While there are some US-based companies which offer SAP training as part of their services, many of these companies have never been recognized as SAP partners. Companies are thus put into a tricky position: pay more for training directly through SAP, or save money and obtain training through a less-than-reputable SAP consulting firm.
» What are the typical expectations from SAP training?
Because much of SAP training has traditionally been lecture-heavy, industry-wide expectations regarding SAP training have been low. It's typical (and expected) for trainees to endure tedious, classroom-style lectures from trainers who not only are not technical experts in the module being taught, but also strictly teach straight out of a book or manual. This creates a major issue for the trainees and the company they work for: many attendees return from SAP training without having fully learned the material or reaching the goals put forth in the training SOW.
» What are the most beneficial training methodologies?
The past several decades have seen classroom education embrace the notion of individualized learning styles. While this breakthrough in education is mainly applied to school-aged children and young adults, obviously its applications can be very beneficial to utilize in professional training courses as well. Each training team is going to be unique, but we recommend presenting material in a way that will meet the learning needs of a diverse group of learners. These learning styles can be seen outlined below.
Because each person's learning needs are different, we believe training that is not solely lecture-based is the best approach to ensure that all trainees are processing information in the most efficient and effective way possible. A variety of classroom- and cloud-based approaches can (and should!) be taken:
- Online (computer-based) training with interactive exercises & practice opportunities
- Classroom-based group lecturing
- Classroom-based group practice
- 1-on-1 mentoring & practice
- Live, interactive practice & follow-along
Training with Comerit
Whether it is on-site or through our cloud-based training, Comerit offers the flexibility to train on a wide range of technologies in small or large groups. Our on-premise training workshops are customizable to company needs and provide lectures and hands-on exercises on live environments. Our cloud-based training is a convenient, fully-automated system that's available 24/7/365.
Comerit makes it easy to move forward with your SAP training confidently. We make sure that your group is being trained by technical SAP experts, all of whom have years of real-world, hands-on SAP project experience.
- On-Premise: treat your team to live, in-person training with certified SAP experts
- On-Cloud: allow your power users to learn on their own time, at their own pace
- Your training schedule will be built around your company's needs and interests
- Training materials for every trainee, customized specifically for your company and individual learning needs
- Education on SAP implementations, migrations, and upgrades available
Variety of Available Courses
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Lumira Designer
- SAP BOBJ WebI
- SAP Analysis for Office
- SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
With continued research into new and emerging technologies, our training course list expands regularly. If you are seeking training in a specific area that's not listed here, please contact us to discuss options
Learning by Doing
- We'll Install a sandbox environment for a truly unique hands-on experience
- You'll have the opportunity to utilize your own Sandbox environment to incorporate your own data
Making Training Personal
- Designed with every learning need in mind: we'll make sure our training sessions are as effective as possible for your team by allowing the seven main learning styles guide our training strategy.
Visual Aural Verbal Physical Logical Social Solitary
Learning with pictures Learning with Learning with Learning with Learning with Learning with Learning with
& spatial understanding sound speech & writing hands-on aids logic & reasoning partners & groups self-study
- Your team will enjoy an inclusive, interactive training experience, complete with...
- Group lecturing
- 1-on-1 aid
- Encouragement of partner and group work
- Hands-on practice
- Q&A sessions
- Printed materials (which trainees will be free to take with them after training)
- Visual aids
- Laptop follow-along practice sessions